Losing navigation with the scheduler

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
viperrwk
Old Username: viperrwk

Losing navigation with the scheduler

Post by viperrwk » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:10 pm

I am having a problem with this year's software. For several years I have successfully used the scheduler. This year, when the scheduler runs, it successfully updates the pool and uploads the file BUT I am losing the header navigation on all pages but the home page. If I then build the web site manually from within the program, the navigation reappears on all the pages. Not sure if I'm doing something different or missed a setting somewhere but its a bit annoying to my users who are complaining to me. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

viperrwk
Last edited by viperrwk on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Losing navigation with the scheduler

Post by Phil Wojo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:07 pm

what are you settings in the scheduler and in your FTP manager, can you post screen shots of both.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

SamGordon
Old Username: SamG

Post by SamGordon » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:16 pm

I'm guessing you have a setting error in your schedule.

Tools -> Schedule... under 'What to Do', I'm guessing you want 'Build Web Site'.

viperrwk
Old Username: viperrwk

Post by viperrwk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:33 am

SamGordon wrote:I'm guessing you have a setting error in your schedule.

Tools -> Schedule... under 'What to Do', I'm guessing you want 'Build Web Site'.
That was it.

Don't know why - first time I used the scheduler where that option wasn't on. perhaps I clicked it to run report package by accident.

viperrwk