How can I have my web site display the bracket on both sides, like I see it on the TT program.

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.

How can I have my web site display the bracket on both sides, like I see it on the TT program.

Postby FAQ Admin » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:15 pm

The questions comes up of how to make your web site bracket/pick sheet display like it looks when you see it in the TT program. By default the program will create the web site with the bracket/pick sheet displayed only on one side of the screen. To make it a double sided display, what most brackets look like you can do the following:

Go to the "Reports> Report Options" menu

On this screen under the "General" tab (1st tab) the 1st section is entitled "Bracket Style". They are two drop down boxes, one for how it will print out on paper and one for your web display. By default the paper is set to "Dual Sided" but the web is set to "Single Sided". Change them to reflect what you want, but to have it display on your web site as a dual sided bracket change that drop down box to "Dual Sided".

After this change you will need to rerun the "Deploy Via Web" function, but nothing will need to be changed. Just click through it and then re-upload your new entry form to your web space. Also, rerun the "Build Web Site" function and that will regenerate all pages to have the new dual sided bracket.
Thanks,
FAQ Admin
FAQ Admin

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:

Return to Turbo Tourney Support Forum