Moving Pick sheets

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
twilde

Moving Pick sheets

Post by twilde » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:17 am

I have two pool that we are running and due to an error on our web site the two got crossed. Is there a quick and easy way to cut and paste a pick from one to the other?

Poolmeister
Old Username: Poolmeister

Re: Moving Pick sheets

Post by Poolmeister » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:21 am

Cut and paste? No.

You can edit the entries file using Notepad and replace the pool id of the rogue entries with the correct pool id, then reload them. I Can't think of a better way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Moving Pick sheets

Post by Phil Wojo » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:26 am

I would agree with poolmeister.

One thing I would add is to make sure that you save and also backup your TT pool file (*.tt) file so if you make a mistake you have a backup to use.

And, if you didn't use pool id's during the "deploy via web" this is the issue, you need to update that and re-upload (FTP) the new files to your web site.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)