current standings deployment

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
4March

current standings deployment

Post by 4March » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:12 am

When I click on Current Standings, then click on mail, in the past TT program automatically has all my participants emails loaded in the TO area so that all participants receive the current standings .. I'm puzzled because this morning none of the participants in my pool are loaded in the TO area .. so I must be missing a step & hoping for forum feedback help .. thank you

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: current standings deployment

Post by Phil Wojo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:18 am

Sounds like youa have changed a setting as to what field is used for mail. I don't recall off hand but check in the area where you can define the fields as to what is set for "route mail using". I will see if I can find exactly where that is.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: current standings deployment

Post by Phil Wojo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:20 am

It is in Tournamemt>options then on the Players tab.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)