Scheduler Not Updating Website

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
jpmayo

Scheduler Not Updating Website

Post by jpmayo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:15 am

I set up the scheduler to run at 3am and I think correctly to update the website but it wasn't updated this morning when everyone checked it.
I'm sure I am missing something simple.
Attachments
TTscheduler.PNG
TTscheduler.PNG (41.34 KiB) Viewed 1819 times

Doug
Old Username: Doug

Re: Scheduler Not Updating Website

Post by Doug » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:17 am

Was your computer on and running (not in sleep mode) at 3am? It looks like it not have been.

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:20 am

Also, it looks like you only have it setup to run 1 time a day, at 3am, is that truly what you want?
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

jpmayo

Post by jpmayo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:55 am

ok I will have to have someone in our IT dept figure that out. I just asked and all of the computers in the office reboot at midnight.
thanks for the quick reply.

Doug
Old Username: Doug

Post by Doug » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Yeah so if they reboot then my guess is it's probably not logged in as you then at 3am which is required for it to run.

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:46 pm

I would run it right before midnight then, maybe 11:30, at least it would still run and get something.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)