Problems with computer

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
Swamper56

Problems with computer

Post by Swamper56 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:00 am

I'm having problems with the computer that Turbo Tourney is loaded on. Can I load Turbo Tourney onto another computer and then download my picks onto it from the website?

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Problems with computer

Post by Phil Wojo » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:01 am

Yes you can do that follow this How-To
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Swamper56

Post by Swamper56 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:33 pm

I loaded turbo tourney on my other computer and somewhere going through the process it looks like I cleared my web page that had all my players brackets in it. If that is actually what I did, is there any way to recover that? I did not have a backup of my laptop files.

Phil Wojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Follow this how to
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]

Swamper56

Post by Swamper56 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:26 pm

Thanks for the help. But now have another problem. Have all my players brackets reloaded, and tournament bracket and website updated and checked, but now when I try to save everything to exit out, it will not allow me to save. Is that because I set something up wrong?

SamGordon
Old Username: SamG

Post by SamGordon » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:30 pm

What error message are you getting?

Swamper56

Post by Swamper56 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:40 pm

It's not an error message. Just when I try to exit the program, it asks me, as it always does if I haven't already saved any updates, if I want to save changes to 2016 Tournament and when I click yes it takes me to my Save File As screen. For File name: it has *.tt and Save as type: Pool Files (*.tt) When I click save, the Save button just lights up, nothing saves, and nothing else happens.

Phil Wojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:53 pm

You can't use the star * you have to put in a file name.
~Phil