Player Scenarios

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
shanepcarr34

Player Scenarios

Post by shanepcarr34 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:21 am

In the 'Player Scenarios' section, what does it mean when the 'Root For' has a +- next to the game total? For example, this guy in my pool can win 1st with 'N. Carolina & Final Game Score: 128-+'...another entry can win first with Carolina winning & Final Game Score: 0-127...so I don't understand the -+ on the 128 game total scenario? I'm guessing it's just 128 and above, but I'm not sure due to the minus sign that's there.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Player Scenarios

Post by Phil Wojo » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:09 am

It is just a dash not a minus sign. There are times there could be three players involved and one would be 0-127 the 2nd 128-131 and the last as 132- + meaning 132 and over. That is why the dash is used.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)