Registration Key NOT WORKING

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
eaholland

Registration Key NOT WORKING

Post by eaholland » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:55 am

I originally registered and everything was working but my computer got shut down unexpectedly and now when I open Turbo Tourney, all my players and standings are gone. They are now asking me to re-register by putting in my email and code. However, now I am getting error # 1003 saying the account information is incorrect. Despite entering in the correct info multiple times, I cannot re-register. I even had registration key sent again. Please help! I need to update my pool!

Thank you,
Elizabeth

SamGordon
Old Username: SamG

Re: Registration Key NOT WORKING

Post by SamGordon » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:25 pm

This is just a suggestion, but here is what I would try...

1) Copy your TT file to something other than your PC (thumb drive, drop box, email it to work, whatever)
2) Uninstall TT
3) Download and install TT again
4) Try to register
5) Assuming step 4 is successful, open your pool file.

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:49 pm

I would add something to Sam's suggestion, I would reboot your PC after uninstalling TT in his step #2.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Doug
Old Username: Doug

Post by Doug » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:29 pm

Quick update, we resolved this one the other day over email, she was putting in her registration number instead of her password so it's all working now.