NEWBIE PROBLEMS

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
n8burnett

NEWBIE PROBLEMS

Post by n8burnett » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:19 am

Hi all! New to the Turbo Tourney thing and a bit lost. I got the regular version with Internet add on from mysideline. My page is posted at the bottom. This is all that shows on my page though. How do I add other stuff like prizes, standings, players, etc.???

Also, I have done a test entry but I don't see it anywhere? How do I import it to my desktop app? And how do I post those entries on my page? Do I have to wait until the deadline to see all that?

Sorry, a lot of questions. Totally new to this and clueless. Is there a number I could call for help also? Any info appreciated. Thanks

n8burnett

Re: NEWBIE PROBLEMS

Post by n8burnett » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:22 am

SamGordon
Old Username: SamG

Post by SamGordon » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:31 am

Start looking through the FAQs and video How To's. They're a couple years old, but the software has not changed much, so the processes are still good...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=167
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=161

There is no phone support, just this message board.

Doug
Old Username: Doug

Post by Doug » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:10 am

Also that is just your entry page. Your full site is here:

http://mysideline.com/u/23761/collegebbmens/

If you select the Tools menu, then Build Web Site and make sure the Entry Page is checked then they will both be linked together. Then click Build Site.