Change website save location

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
rcaffrey

Change website save location

Post by rcaffrey » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:27 am

Hello bracketeers! I'm trying to move the save location of my website on my computer, from the My Documents folder, to the folder I keep my .tt file, in a directory directly on the C:\ drive.

I can't for the life of me find the settings in the application to change this. Help!

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Change website save location

Post by Phil Wojo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:52 am

I am not at my computer, but one area is here for sure:

Edit those 3 boxes to point to the new location, they don't have to be unique from each other, but that is the standard.

I am thinking there is something else, but I am drawing a blank on it right now, sorry, maybe one of the other guys will be able to answer.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Doug
Old Username: Doug

Post by Doug » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:11 am

Phil has pointed out the main locations, to get there select the Reports menu, then Report Options and click on the Web Folders tab. The only other place I can think of is at the end of the Deploy via Web you'll want to change where the entry page goes as well.

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:15 am

This is for the "basic" web deploy but it is the last screen on it, page #8

~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

rcaffrey

Post by rcaffrey » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:38 am

Thanks guys. I had to "redeploy" to web and that gave me the place to change the save location.