Getting back to main site after entering picks

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
rcaffrey

Getting back to main site after entering picks

Post by rcaffrey » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:07 am

Is there a way to add some sort of link back to your main site after you've submitted picks? On the pick results page, there does not appear to be any link back...

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Getting back to main site after entering picks

Post by Phil Wojo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:15 am

Yes during Deploy Via Web you can put that in, here is a screen shot.

That is for the "basic" deploy via web, it is the section at the bottom. I personally used "Immediate Redirect" and put in the link back to my home page. That way once it was done they just went right to the home page and didn't have to click a link.

The other way would be to create a landing page that says something like your picks have been sent in and will be loaded. And then provide a link on that page back to your home page. You will need your own web space to do this though, if you are using the internet add-on that is not possible to do.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

rcaffrey

Re: Getting back to main site after entering picks

Post by rcaffrey » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:33 am

OK yeah, I use the add-on. And I don't want to do the immediate redirect, because people like to see their picks after they submit and be able to print them.