Sorting through Player Picks

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
mjones8001

Sorting through Player Picks

Post by mjones8001 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Is there a way that when you put all the players picks on the website, they can either search or select a drop down box & type in their name to find their entry instead of going through all of them? Thought there was a way in the past but can not remember.

mjones8001

Re: Sorting through Player Picks

Post by mjones8001 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:30 pm

nevermind, saw that I posted the same question last year & found the answer. For those wondering, here it is again:
There is a way, there is a drop-down box on the page with the names in it. You can change the placement of it in the "Reports>Report Options" section. In the new window that pops up go to the "Web" tab. On there in the "Page Options" section there is one called "Style" change that to "Drop-down" and I think the "Page # Top:" one will dictate where it is placed if I am not mistaken.

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Sorting through Player Picks

Post by Phil Wojo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Here is a pic of that page:
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)