Missing Pick

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
dcinct

Missing Pick

Post by dcinct » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:01 pm

I just received an email from a player saying he didn't see his picks. He had the return email with his picks so I just re entered them. My concern now is I might have missed a few more. Is there anyway I can check what received by turbo tourney?

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Missing Pick

Post by Phil Wojo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:13 pm

Yes, go to Remote>Turbo Tourney.com Control Panel
From there you can click "Check Status" and see how many entries have been received, it does not take in to account duplicate entries though so keep that in mind.

If you don't see the same number then you can stay in the same pop-up and re-download the entries and re-import them. There is an FAQ for doing that if necessary, it is how to recovery lost entries or something close to that.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)