Baseline wasn't set after the first 32 games

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
careydaway

Baseline wasn't set after the first 32 games

Post by careydaway » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:17 pm

I have been running 2 Men's NCAA Tourney pools from my computer using Turbo Tourney for several years.
Ran across a new problem this year.
The small of my two pools set the baseline at the end of the first 32 games -- but, the larger one with 66 players did not.

Suggestions?

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Baseline wasn't set after the first 32 games

Post by Phil Wojo » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Did you have these running on the scheduler?
If so did you have TT open when it ran?

You could always save the *.tt file under another name as a backup, then remove all of the completed game scores and start over in terms of the results.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

careydaway

Re: Baseline wasn't set after the first 16 games

Post by careydaway » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:36 pm

Correction topic should read after first 16 games! So ... baseline wasn't set on my larger pool after first 16 games.

Doug
Old Username: Doug

Re: Baseline wasn't set after the first 32 games

Post by Doug » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Did you run a current standings after the 16th game was over? That's the only reason I can think that the baseline would not get created.