[SOLVED] Losing navigation with the scheduler

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.

[SOLVED] Losing navigation with the scheduler

Postby viperrwk » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:10 pm

I am having a problem with this year's software. For several years I have successfully used the scheduler. This year, when the scheduler runs, it successfully updates the pool and uploads the file BUT I am losing the header navigation on all pages but the home page. If I then build the web site manually from within the program, the navigation reappears on all the pages. Not sure if I'm doing something different or missed a setting somewhere but its a bit annoying to my users who are complaining to me. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

viperrwk
Last edited by viperrwk on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
RANDOM_AVATAR
viperrwk

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: viperrwk

Re: Losing navigation with the scheduler

Postby Phil Wojo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:07 pm

what are you settings in the scheduler and in your FTP manager, can you post screen shots of both.
~Phil

Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/ ( Clicked 1875 times )
(They rate free hosting services)

Phil Wojo

{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: philwojo

Postby SamGordon » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:16 pm

I'm guessing you have a setting error in your schedule.

Tools -> Schedule... under 'What to Do', I'm guessing you want 'Build Web Site'.
RANDOM_AVATAR
SamGordon

{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: SamG

Postby viperrwk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:33 am

SamGordon wrote:I'm guessing you have a setting error in your schedule.

Tools -> Schedule... under 'What to Do', I'm guessing you want 'Build Web Site'.

That was it.

Don't know why - first time I used the scheduler where that option wasn't on. perhaps I clicked it to run report package by accident.

viperrwk
RANDOM_AVATAR
viperrwk

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: viperrwk

Return to Turbo Tourney Support Forum