How do I delete unwanted links

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
Burger23

How do I delete unwanted links

Post by Burger23 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:53 pm

How do I delete unwanted links- see attached
Attachments
tt6.jpeg
tt6.jpeg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 408 times

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: How do I delete unwanted links

Post by Phil Wojo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:56 pm

I don't see any links in your image, it appears you are showing the File Menu from the main TT program. Those are a list of the files you have recently opened. So if you can better explain what you mean we might be able to help, but those can't be removed as far as I am aware.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Burger23

Post by Burger23 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:05 pm

I was not very clear. The 2 links at bottom are dead- would like to remove them. Not a big deal- I bottom link has turbotourney spelled wrong. Again, not a big deal- if no way to remove, then that is fine.

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Yea, what you are calling links are paths to files you opened, so those can't be removed from that list that I am aware of, but maybe Doug has a different answer though. I would suggest just ignoring them as they aren't going to be seen by anyone but you.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Burger23

Post by Burger23 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:56 pm

No problem- if it was a quick fix, fine. Otherwise, i will ignore . Thanks for your reply. Say hello to Doug from me. This is my 26th straight year- did by hand the first couple years- since then nothing but TurboTourney!!