Imported Entries Text File

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
Burger23

Imported Entries Text File

Post by Burger23 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:36 pm

I usually get a importlisting.txt immediately after completing a download of entries from TurboTourney server. I am not getting this for my second chance pool. Did I miss a setting somewhere?

SamGordon
Old Username: SamG

Re: Imported Entries Text File

Post by SamGordon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:26 pm

I remember there being a choice (I think) to have a txt file emailed to you after each download, but I don't remember where it is. You can manually download by going to Remote -->TT.com Control Panel -> Check Status, then under the 'Retrieved entries' area, click 'Download'.

Burger23

Post by Burger23 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:55 pm

Thanks for reply. I know the check box you are talking about- however, what I am asking about is not an email. Rather, rather it is a text file that automatically is opened in Notepad immediately after I import entries on my home server that hosts my webpage for the report package.

SamGordon
Old Username: SamG

Post by SamGordon » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Oh, just a list showing the names of who just got imported? It's a check box in the 'Load Web Picks' window. There are three checkboxes and 'View Add List' is one of them.