[SOLVED] cannot update the NFL 2017 pool

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney Pro should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.

[SOLVED] cannot update the NFL 2017 pool

Postby murrgolff » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:17 pm

I hate to be a pest but when I try to update my 2017 NFL pool I get the message the "2017 template is not yet available please try again later. I downloaded Week 1 of the 2017 pool and I have everyone's picks in the pool and can't update it. what am I doing wrong?
RANDOM_AVATAR
murrgolff

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:

Re: cannot update the NFL 2017 pool

Postby Doug » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Are you sure you are using the Week 1 template? If you select the Tournament menu, then Setup which template is highlighted? The templates for Week 1 and Week 2 are definitely available.
Doug

{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: Doug

Postby murrgolff » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:06 am

Doug,
When I first used the wizard to transfer last year's pool information, and tried to update the Template page it said it wasn't available. So I went to the template website and week 1 was available there. I downloaded it and used that to start this year's pool. I thought things were ok and I put the pick sheet out on my website and everyone was able to make their picks, including the point spreads that I entered for week 1. Yesterday I clicked on "results" and that's when I got the 2017 template is not yet available message. Should I start over ? I've saved the file with all the pick sheets I could start over and enter them all by hand to try and correct the problem I'm having. What do you suggest?

thanks, Murray
RANDOM_AVATAR
murrgolff

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:

Postby Doug » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:20 am

If you select the Tournament menu, then Setup which template is highlighted? And can you post a link to your entry page? I need to see that to really understand what situation your pool is in. It doesn't sound like you are using a Week 1 template right now.
Doug

{ USER_STATUS }:

Postby murrgolff » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Nothing is highlighted under Setup. Here is the link to my pool http://www.murraym.net then just scroll down to the menu bar and click on Pick Sheet the site will take you back to the home page and scroll down to click on the link that is there under the Pick Sheet page.

thanks
RANDOM_AVATAR
murrgolff

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:

Postby Doug » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:14 pm

So yeah, you are using a Week 17 template. My guess is you started somehow with your Week 17 file from last year and entered the pairings yourself. Your best best I think would be to start over with a week 1 file and the picks yourself. You will want to make sure you download and delete all the picks that are out there otherwise when you get to Week 17 you'll pick them up again and it will be for the wrong week. If you select the Tournament menu, and Setup and scroll down to the NFL templates I think you will see Week 17 is highlighted.
Doug

{ USER_STATUS }:

Postby murrgolff » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Thank You Dough, I see that week 17 IS hightlighted I'll delete everything and start over and that will take care of that. I really appreciate you staying with me on this and giving me the advice. Another part of Turbo Tourney that I like. I love the program and you have a customer forever! thanks again and my best to you. Murray
RANDOM_AVATAR
murrgolff

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:

Return to Turbo Tourney Pro Support Forum