NFL Template for 2018

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney Pro should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
murrgolff

NFL Template for 2018

Post by murrgolff » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:42 am

Just wondering when the 2018 NFL template and schedule will be out. The first game of the regular season is this Thursday, September 6th and I need to put out a pick sheet for my players. I keep getting the message the 2018 Template isn't out yet please check back later.

Thanks,

Murray

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: NFL Template for 2018

Post by Phil Wojo » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Week-1 should be up, check out this link to download by hand. I haven't tried through the program, I'm sure Doug will post here soon though, and i think there is another thread on this already.

http://turbotourney.com/templates.html
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Ok, just tried it in the program and it works, but it does throw the error message to start when you select NFL at first. Just click OK and continue on, then download, through the program, the week-1 template (pairings), should work just fine.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Doug
Old Username: Doug

Post by Doug » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:10 pm

Make sure you have the latest template setup, you can check that under the Help menu. Check For Template Setup Update.

murrgolff

Post by murrgolff » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:08 pm

Doug,

I have done that and I keep getting the message You are using the latest 2018 template for some reason I am not able to update the results of the first game between Philadelphia and Atlanta. I don't know what to do. I downloaded the week 1 template and entered the spreads and everyone made their picks and when I went in to get the results for the first game, I got the error message I talked about above. am I doing something wrong?

Murray

Doug

Post by Doug » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:09 am

Can you select the Tournament menu, then Setup and see what template type you are using? It should be NFL Season (Week 1) so I'm wondering if you maybe converted a 2017 pool file from Week 17 and so you have the wrong week setup in your pool.

Doug

Post by Doug » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:10 am

And can you also post the exact wording of the message.

murrgolff

Post by murrgolff » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:02 am

Doug,

I went to the Tournament menu and Setup and it says I'm using the NFL Season (Week 1). I may have possibly converted Week 17 of 2017. I have loaded the Week 1 Template file and when I went to get the Results of the Philadelphia/Atlanta game I got the "Parings don't match" screen. I don't know how to fix this and my pool has already started. Can you tell me how I can reset everything with this year's pool? I would start from scratch if I can't convert files to 2018. I thought you just used the wizard and it would convert everything without a problem. I know this is not your fault but mine, but I AM confused. If it would help here is my phone number
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Sorry for your time,

Murray
Last edited by Phil Wojo on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I hide the phone number portion of your post so it isn't easily visible to everyone that comes to the site (Philwojo)

Doug

Post by Doug » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:16 am

Can you just send your pool file as an attachment to support@turbotourney.com so I can have a look at it. I'm confused by what's being discussed and I need to see the exact wording of the messages to know what the problem is.

murrgolff

Post by murrgolff » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:25 pm

Doug,
I want to apologize for taking up your time. I have figured it out and all is correct now. You and your staff are great and I appreciate all your efforts on my behalf. I've been with you a long time and have never been disappointed. Your program is the best and your quick response is to be commended. Again I apologize for not seeing everything. Thanks again

Regards,

Murray