Registration Number is too long

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney Pro should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
Fearpickle
Old Username: Fearpickle

Registration Number is too long

Post by Fearpickle » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:58 pm

We are having a problem bringing up files on two computers because the registration No on one computer is too long for second computer and will not take last digit

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Registration Number is too long

Post by Phil Wojo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:01 pm

You are using the same program and you are using the same registration number? I don't understand how it can be too long. You are sure you are using the 2017 version on both computers, correct?
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Fearpickle
Old Username: Fearpickle

Post by Fearpickle » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:09 pm

Rich King is a friend of mine and has featured my Funhog March Madness on his web site for years as well as one from North Carolina. I am moving out of the Portland area and asked if he would like to take over the Commissionership and he agreed. I took a week of vacation to come back and help him get set up. I have offered to put his hard sheets that we will pick up on Wednesday Night into his program while he is working. He put a copy of his,tt, file on my flash drive. but I cannot seem to import it as his Registration number seems to be 1 digit more that your site will allow. I would love to do it from my home in Portland and not be a guest at his house while he is at work

Doug
Old Username: Doug

Post by Doug » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Make sure that there isn't a space in front of the registration number when you enter it, I've seen that happen and then the whole number won't work.

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:02 pm

Agree with Doug, type it don't copy and paste, make sure it isn't an extra space or something like that.

Also, don't input the sheets directly into the program (hard sheets), do it online, that way you will have backups stored in the entry files as a backup and you won't have to reinput them if something is lost on a computer.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)