Error with report/font size

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney Pro should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
Balls Casten
Old Username: Balls Casten

Error with report/font size

Post by Balls Casten » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:30 pm

Trying to print report package (including player picks) to web. Keep getting error that header is too big ... do I want TT to adjust, I hit yes. Then I get this error. It appears it is related to player picks. I do not have a printer connected to this computer nor am I try to print to paper. ????
Attachments
IMG_20170316_121919019[612].jpg
IMG_20170316_121919019[612].jpg (59.26 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
I didn't make it to the gym today ... that makes 15 years in a row!

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Error with report/font size

Post by Phil Wojo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:33 pm

Go in to another program like Word or something like that you can print from. Then go to the print options and see what comes up. There might be something in there for a PDF printer, while it isn't a physical printer it will be treated the same. Then if you find that you will need to check the default settings for it and change it to "letter" or "8x10", which are standard sizes.

See if that helps.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Phil Wojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:41 pm

So I am on windows if i go to the start menu then to "Device and Printers" I see an item called "PDF Creator" on mine.

I right click on that and go to "printing preferences"
Then on the new pop-up window in the lower right click on the "advanced" button.
Then in there I have an item called "Paper/Output" and "Paper Size" with drop down. In there change it to "Letter" and save everything and back out.

You might have to restart TT (make sure to save your file first) and then come back in to see the changes take affect.

This is just how mine is, but it should be similar is my thought.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]

Balls Casten
Old Username: Balls Casten

Post by Balls Casten » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Not problem with printer.
File> page orientation > then changed player picks to Portrait. Seemed the problem was with player picks ????? But its working now.
Thx
I didn't make it to the gym today ... that makes 15 years in a row!

Phil Wojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Excellent, at least it is working, and thanks for following up in case others run in to this as well.
~Phil