[Answered] Menu Options

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney Pro should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.

[Answered] Menu Options

Postby Fred » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:12 pm

I noticed that on the "Build Your Website" screen, you have the options of adding custom menus to the page. I am assuming that the custom menus will appear in the horizontal bar at the top of the page. Is it possible to have the custom menus appear in a vertical list to the left or right of the webpage? If so, how would you do it or is that something I would need to set up on my own?
Fred

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: Fred

Re: Menu Options

Postby Phil Wojo » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:57 am

I don't think that is an option within the program. The only way I believe it could be done would be to code it in the HTML yourself, but that would be overwritten each time you rebuild your site.

Maybe Doug or someone else has an idea.
~Phil

Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/ ( Clicked 2078 times )
(They rate free hosting services)

Phil Wojo

{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Menu Options

Postby Fred » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:38 am

That's what I thought...thanks for getting back to me.
Fred

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: Fred

Return to Turbo Tourney Pro Support Forum