Download Old Version Of Program

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney Pro should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
Fred
Old Username: Fred

Download Old Version Of Program

Post by Fred » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:44 pm

I have been using a very old version of the software and will be installing it on a Windows 10 machine but can't seem to find the exe file to do so. I have the registration number and only need to know where to download the program from. It is a 2005 Turbo Tourney Pro. I am assuming that it will run on a Windows 10 machine?

In case you are wondering, I run a relatively small pool every year and don't need a lot of the bells and whistles that come with the newer versions. I was excited at one point to know that I could use a mysql database and then found out that my host does not allow access to the database from a third party software. At any rate, any information you can provide as to where I can download the exe file would be much appreciated.

Fred

Fred

Re: Download Old Version Of Program

Post by Fred » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:26 pm

Is there no place to download this version of Turbo Tourney?

Doug
Old Username: Doug

Post by Doug » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:28 am

If you logon to your account on the TurboTourney.com web site and view your order history you will see a link to download the program.

http://turbotourney.com/orderhistory.html

Fred

Post by Fred » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:44 am

Thanks Doug, got it downloaded.