Have a question concerning the player scenarios

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney Pro should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
murrgolff

Have a question concerning the player scenarios

Post by murrgolff » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Hi Again,

I am a little confused as to what the Player Scenario is telling me about tonight's Monday Night Game between the Lions and the Giants.

I have 3 people tied for the lead in the Current Standings and one of the players, Linda, picked the Lions to win. When I posted the Player Scenarios it tells me that she needs New York and 41+ points to win. Shouldn't the program be telling us that she needs Detroit to win? I'm not sure if I'm reading it wrong or what?

Thanks Again,
Murray

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Have a question concerning the player scenarios

Post by Phil Wojo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:10 pm

I don't know what you have setup for tie breakers that could be playing a factor. I would have expected it to show "doesn't matter 41-+" for her, as I would think that would get her the win. But again it could be the way you have tie breakers setup.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Have a question concerning the player scenarios

Post by Phil Wojo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:10 pm

I don't know what you have setup for tie breakers that could be playing a factor. I would have expected it to show "doesn't matter 41-+" for her, as I would think that would get her the win. But again it could be the way you have tie breakers setup.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)