Reports Problem

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney Pro should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
Polish PoolMaster

Reports Problem

Post by Polish PoolMaster » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:30 pm

When I try to look at one of the reports such as the Tournament Summary or Player Summary, it automatically goes to an attachment in an email to all my participants. It didn't use to do this. Is there a setting I'm missing or something I can do to correct this issue?

SamGordon
Old Username: SamG

Re: Reports Problem

Post by SamGordon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:44 am

How are you trying to look at the report? If you select a report, you should get a popup that says "What do you want to do" with choices to print, preview, upload to web, email, export, email, etc. If you don't get that popup, it's because you've selected "Don't show this again". If that's the case, I'm not sure how to get that to show up again. I did a quick search through the help and can't find it.

Doug
Old Username: Doug

Re: Reports Problem

Post by Doug » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:27 am

Select the View menu, then Preferences and click on the Tools tab. There is an option called "Display Report Selection". Sounds like that is unchecked so you just need to check it otherwise it will automatically go to whatever your Default is there which sounds like PDF.