Sweet 16 pool

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney Pro should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
cossa
Old Username: cossa

Sweet 16 pool

Post by cossa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:38 pm

I can’t seem to find details on how to deploy a sweet 16 repick/second chance pool (whatever it should be called). The only video tutorials I can find are with the TT internet add on from 2008.

Anyone done this?

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Sweet 16 pool

Post by Phil Wojo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:57 pm

The concept is the same, this FAQ is kind of what you said for the add-on, but you can follow it:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19

The only thing I did different when I ran one was to update my FTP settings and report locations to have their own site. I usually started with a "64" in my main FTP pool location and then updated it to a 16 for this pool.

Post back if you have more specific questions.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)