Sweet 16 Pool Reports

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney Pro should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
Fred
Old Username: Fred

Sweet 16 Pool Reports

Post by Fred » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:15 pm

I have my Sweet 16 pool set up and was going to print a current standings report but noticed that the possible points column has a 0 in all of the rows. While the pool has not started, should it not have the possible points listed for each player to be 128 based on a 4-8-16-32 point setting? am I missing something?

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Sweet 16 Pool Reports

Post by Phil Wojo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:17 pm

Have your players already submitted pics, if not and you only ported your players names forward for your entry page I wouldn't expect there to be anything then.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Fred

Post by Fred » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:22 pm

I have a handful that have submitted, but I have not imported them into the program. I guess I should have done that before posting, but I could have sworn that when I did this for the 64 team tournament, it showed the possible points before any players were imported.

Phil Wojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:25 pm

I'm not 100% certain, but without any entries I wouldn't expect there to be possible points as no games have been picked, therefore no points could be possible.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]

Fred

Post by Fred » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:28 pm

Just tested it and you're right...the possible points showed up once the player picks were imported. Sorry for the premature post.

Phil Wojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:31 pm

No problem, glad it is working now.
~Phil