[SOLVED] How to post instructions to website

All issues and questions relating to the Turbo Tourney Internet Add-On should be posted here. Moderators and other members can help you with your questions.

[SOLVED] How to post instructions to website

Postby marksgriccia » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:39 pm

How do I post instructions, deadlines and other info to my internet add-on website?
RANDOM_AVATAR
marksgriccia

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:

Re: How to post instructions to website

Postby Doug » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:39 pm

For "instructions" you can select the Reports menu, then Report Setup and select the Tournament Pick Sheet. There are Line1 and Line2 instructions here that will show up on the bracket.

Deadlines are entered as part of the Deploy via Web process under the Remote menu.
Doug

{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: Doug

Postby Phil Wojo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:19 am

You can also use the Rules/News/Prizes reports and have more details. Those are under the "Tournament" section at the top of the program, click on them and fill them out, then rebuild your web site and upload the new information.

~Phil

Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/ ( Clicked 2058 times )
(They rate free hosting services)

Phil Wojo

{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: philwojo

Postby marksgriccia » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:57 pm

This is exactly the information that I needed. They have reports where I can post my pool rules, entry fee, how to pay, tiebreakers etc. Thanks.
RANDOM_AVATAR
marksgriccia

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:

Return to Turbo Tourney Internet Add-On Members Area