[SOLVED] Removing Reports from website

All issues and questions relating to the Turbo Tourney Internet Add-On should be posted here. Moderators and other members can help you with your questions.

[SOLVED] Removing Reports from website

Postby marksgriccia » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:02 pm

On my own website I used to remove the pick sheet after the deadline. How do I do I remove reports, pick sheet, etc. posted on my website?
RANDOM_AVATAR
marksgriccia

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:

Re: Removing Reports from website

Postby Phil Wojo » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:12 pm

If you are using your own web space just go in to an FTP file manager, or online file manager and navigate to the directory and remove them (delete them).

If you are using the TT add on, just go in to the TT program and uncheck them from the Reports section and then rebuild your web site they will go away then.
~Phil

Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/ ( Clicked 2058 times )
(They rate free hosting services)

Phil Wojo

{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: philwojo

Postby marksgriccia » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:03 pm

I am using the Internet Add-on on the TT website. I followed the instructions but the tournament pick sheet is still on the website.
RANDOM_AVATAR
marksgriccia

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:

Postby Phil Wojo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:20 pm

~Phil

Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/ ( Clicked 2058 times )
(They rate free hosting services)

Phil Wojo

{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: philwojo

Postby marksgriccia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Thanks, that worked.
RANDOM_AVATAR
marksgriccia

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:

Return to Turbo Tourney Internet Add-On Members Area