[SOLVED] NHL Playoffs Template Won't Download

[SOLVED] NHL Playoffs Template Won't Download

Postby marksgriccia » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:39 am

I used Turbo Tourney for the basketball tournament and used my own website. I upgraded to Pro to test the internet add-on and using turbo tourney's website. When I try to download the NHL template from turbo tourney's website my computer says it can't open this file and wanted to know what program to use to try and open it. I chose Windows and it still doesn't open and I can't get rid of that option.
RANDOM_AVATAR
marksgriccia

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:

Re: NHL Playoffs Template Won't Download

Postby Phil Wojo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Can you just download the template directly from the TT program itself, that is how I've always done it for football in the past, never needed to go outside the program.
~Phil

Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/ ( Clicked 1966 times )
(They rate free hosting services)

Phil Wojo

{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: philwojo

Re: NHL Playoffs Template Won't Download

Postby Fred » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Assuming you were able to download the NHL template and I read your post correctly, you would need to use Turbo Tourney to open it rather than any other windows program. As long as you know where it was downloaded to, you should be able to open it by telling Turbo Tourney where it is downloaded.
Fred

{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: Fred

Return to NHL Playoffs