[Answered] subscript out of range but too late.

[Answered] subscript out of range but too late.

Postby superstilk » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Every year i end up with an error message. super bowl and now i get an error 9. subscript out of range. this program is nice but there always an error message that keeps this from working great. now i have to figure out who won my pool. there will be a point i just i just give up on this program cuz it wont be worth the hassle.
RANDOM_AVATAR
superstilk

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: superstilk

Re: subscript out of range but too late.

Postby superstilk » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:56 pm

im trying various reports to tell me the final score in my pool but it looks like ill have to figure it out my self. this will be my last year of using this software . it is supposed to be customizable but it's not. maybe some setting or some configured setting is causing this but the software allows it. money is stake and if i can't rely on this software then it's not worth it. don't download. it's 10 years out of date.
RANDOM_AVATAR
superstilk

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:

Postby Doug » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:46 am

Sorry to hear that you're getting that, if you can email your pool file to support@turbotourney.com I should be able to figure out why it's happening. Have you sent this in before to look at when it's happened? I don't recall seeing anything. Usually issues like this are easy to resolve but we don't have a lot of people using the program for NFL Playoffs so something like this may go unnoticed if it's not reported.
Doug

{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: Doug

Postby superstilk » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:22 am

i emailed.
RANDOM_AVATAR
superstilk

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }
{ USER_STATUS }:

Postby Doug » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Thanks, I sent you some info back. Somehow your playoff pool is getting setup with the Confidence Scoring option turned on but I'm not sure how that's happening. I sent you an updated file with that option turned off.
Doug

{ USER_STATUS }:
Old Username: Doug

Return to NFL Season