- Go to "Tools>Pools Organizer" (or press <Ctrl-G> or click the icon)
- Click the "Add Pool..." button on the right hand side of the new box.
- Navigate to where your pool files are saved and select the pool file you want to open automatically and then hit the OPEN button.
- Make sure your newly added pool is highlighted in the main box.
- Click on the "Open at Startup" button on the right hand side.
- Click on the "OK" button.
Now when ever you open up the main TT program it will automatically open up the pool file you just selected. This can be changed at any point following the same steps above.