Installation, setup, download pairings/results,deploy,build website,ftp,2nd chance pools,etc..., and provide links to any video tutorials.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
If you are not seeing your main pool open up with you start-up the TT program you can do the following to ensure that it will.
- Go to "Tools>Pools Organizer" (or press <Ctrl-G> or click the icon)
- Click the "Add Pool..." button on the right hand side of the new box.
- Navigate to where your pool files are saved and select the pool file you want to open automatically and then hit the OPEN button.
- Make sure your newly added pool is highlighted in the main box.
- Click on the "Open at Startup" button on the right hand side.
- Click on the "OK" button.