Installation, setup, download pairings/results,deploy,build website,ftp,2nd chance pools,etc..., and provide links to any video tutorials.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
If you have built your web site, but are not seeing the graphics displayed and are only getting a place holder, like a red "x", then try this:
- Go to "Tools>FTP Manager"
- A window will pop up, about half way down there is a drop down box labeled "Upload Images".
- Change that drop down box to be "Upload Every Time"
- Now do the "Build Web Site" again and FTP the files to your web space.
- Go back to the FTP Manager and change it back to "Upload First Time Only"