Player Summary Report

rowema

Player Summary Report

Post by rowema » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:19 am

When running the Player Summary report, the championship game (game 32) is blank even though a pick is reflected in the player's selections. I went to Report Setup and confirmed that Game32 was checked for the Player Summary report. I've attached a screen grab of the report.
Attachments
2015-01-04_10-17-49.png
2015-01-04_10-17-49.png (157.48 KiB) Viewed 3096 times
Last edited by rowema on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Player Summary Report

Post by Phil Wojo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:16 am

I don't know that it affects it but did you do a repick pool or anything like that? Do you allow players to see other picks before the pool is locked? When is your lock time set for?

Just thinking off the top of my head, can't say that I've seen this before to be honest.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Doug
Old Username: Doug

Re: Player Summary Report

Post by Doug » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:17 pm

The Player Summary report uses the team abbreviations and for the championship game I didn't include a team abbreviation since the teams weren't known not thinking about this. If you select the Tournament menu, then Pairings you can enter an abbreviation for those teams and then the report will show that. You won't be able to re-use the abbreviations for Ore and Osu though so you may want to use OR and OS.