SFTP

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
gmshelley
Old Username: gmshelley

SFTP

Post by gmshelley » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:05 am

Hi there. Is SFTP still unavailable? I moved to a Wordpress site and realized I can no longer use this program to update my information. I would hate to have to move to runyourpool.com. TT is way to good. Please Lord tell me SFTP is available these days.

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: SFTP

Post by Phil Wojo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:53 am

My understanding is that no version of TT supports SFTP.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

Bubbadunn
Old Username: kwdunn

Post by Bubbadunn » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:58 pm

TT definitely does not have SFTP/FTPS. I''ve asked for this feature for years. It's the one thing I would REALLY like to see added

Fred
Old Username: Fred

Post by Fred » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:48 am

I just use WinSCP, it's free and it has all the features you need. It is not integrated into TT, but it will work.

Bubbadunn
Old Username: kwdunn

Post by Bubbadunn » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:02 pm

I use WinSCP as well and I admit it works well, just would be nice to have it integrated into TT