Picks Previously Made

Post your feature requests here. These requests are what we use to build upon for the next version.
budmans
Old Username: budmans

Picks Previously Made

Post by budmans » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:00 pm

The most requested feature over the years for my pools is to be able to go back to the tournamententry (make my picks) page and see what they previously entered and perhaps make changes.

Is there any way to populate the tournamententry.html based on matching identification submission?

What I do now is have them reenter with same identification if they wish to change/correct, and use new/unique identification for alternate (2nd, 3rd) entries. But the verification of all this doesn't occur until the tournament starts. I'd like some way to get changes/corrections made by a user during the make your picks time.

Bud Stowe

SamGordon
Old Username: SamG

Re: Picks Previously Made

Post by SamGordon » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:25 pm

I totally agree with that ability would really help TT.

However, I don't understand your line of "verification of all this doesn't occur until the tournament starts". Why doesn't this happen in the days leading up to the tournament. If I enter with "SamGordon" on Sunday night, if I do another entry as "SamGordon" on Monday morning, you should be prompted on whether to change the name or replace the existing.