Error message regarding account settings

All issues and questions relating to Turbo Tourney Pro should be posted here. Support members, forum moderators and other members can help you with your questions.
snystrom

Error message regarding account settings

Post by snystrom » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:14 pm

After loading games results and then building the website I am getting an error message when it asks if I want to FTP the files. I click Yes and it says my account settings are not valid. I have tried going into my account settings and reload my username and password then click verify. It says my account is verified but when I go back to build the site again I get the same message.
It actually correctly updates the web home page with the current leaders that I am able to see but the web page that everyone else can see is not updated.

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Re: Error message regarding account settings

Post by Phil Wojo » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:19 pm

Have you created all of the sub-directories for reports and such on your web space that are listed in the FTP manager screen in the program?
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

snystrom

Post by snystrom » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:24 pm

Sorry not clear on what sub- directories means?

snystrom

Post by snystrom » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:54 pm

A6B06387-470D-4875-AFB0-EA08CFEB9A49.jpeg
A6B06387-470D-4875-AFB0-EA08CFEB9A49.jpeg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 517 times
I went to my FTP Manager screen and it looks like my password is too long for what my actual password is but it won’t let me click on it to change it. Could that be the issue?
Also under “applies to” The Web Report box is not checked.

Phil Wojo
Old Username: philwojo

Post by Phil Wojo » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:07 pm

OK, sorry didn't know you were using the hosting option. I'm not sure to be honest, maybe Doug will have an answer and I'll keep thinking on it as well.
~Phil
Do you have a backup of your *.tt file??? If not save a 2nd copy somewhere other than your computer, use a flash drive or something, don't wait do it now!! Do it any time you make a change or import new entries.

For FREE web hosting services, meaning your own web site, check out [click]http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/[/click]
(They rate free hosting services)

snystrom

Post by snystrom » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:19 pm

How can I change the password on this page? Is it pulled from somewhere else?

SamGordon
Old Username: SamG

Post by SamGordon » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:45 pm

I'm pretty sure the "applies to" does need all three boxes that references "web" checked.

Doug
Old Username: Doug

Post by Doug » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:57 am

If you click on Add-on from this screen can you send the information you have on there? That should be where your password is coming from.